Here are some statistics about the Republic of Georgia:
1. Population: As of 2021, the estimated population of Georgia is around 3.7 million people.
2. GDP: Georgia’s gross domestic product (GDP) was estimated to be approximately $15.7 billion in 2020.
3. Economic growth: Despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic, Georgia’s economy grew by 5.1% in the first quarter of 2021, following a contraction of 6.1% in 2020.
4. Unemployment rate: The unemployment rate in Georgia was estimated to be around 12.5% in 2020.
5. Inflation rate: The inflation rate in Georgia was around 3.7% in 2020.
6. Life expectancy: The average life expectancy in Georgia is approximately 75 years.
7. Literacy rate: Georgia has a high literacy rate, with an estimated 99.8% of the population over the age of 15 being able to read and write.
8. Languages: Georgian is the official language of Georgia, but many people also speak Russian and English.
9. Religion: The majority of the population in Georgia (around 83%) practices Orthodox Christianity, while around 10% of the population is Muslim.
10. Tourism: Georgia is becoming an increasingly popular tourist destination, with over 9 million international visitors in 2019, a significant increase from previous years.